martedì 24 settembre 2013

We love better now

That's how songs lyrics really crush into people's ears.

(Duvinblanc reinterpreting "Lego house, Ed Sheeran")

You’re gonna pick up the pieces, and build a Lego house, so that when things go wrong we can - together - knock it down.
Your three words have two meanings, there’s one thing on your mind: and it’s all for me.
And it’s dark in a cold December, but you’ve got me to keep you warm....
And if I’m broken, you’ll finally mend me, and keep me sheltered from the storm that’s raging on.
No matter if you’re out of touch, and you’re out of love... you’ll pick me up when I’m getting down and out of all these things you’ve done, you think - and you do - love me better now.
No matter if you’re out of sight, you’re out of mind... you’ll do it all for me in time and out of all these things you’ve done, you think - and you do - love me better now.

I cant' wait for you to paint me by numbers and colour me in. If things go right - and they will - we can frame it, and put me on a wall.
And it’s so hard - and amazing - to say it, but you’ve been here before.
And you’ll surrender up your heart.
And swap it for mine, tha's yours.

You’re out of touch, you’re out of love, you’ll pick me up when I’m getting down, and out of all these things you’ve done, you think you love me better now.
You’re out of sight, you’re out of mind, you’ll do it all for me in time, and out of all these things you’ve done, you think you love me better now.

I'm here, don’t hold you down.
You think your braces are breaking and it’s more than you can take. I'm here.

And if it’s dark in a cold December, but I’ve got ya to keep me warm. And if you’re broken I’ll mend ya and keep you sheltered from the storm that’s raging on.
I’m out of touch, I’m out of love, I’ll pick you up when you’re getting down.
And out of all these things I’ve done I think I love you better now.
I’m out of sight, I’m out of mind, I’ll do it all for you in time.
And out of all these things I’ve done I think I love you better now.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento